Your chance to win a Lamborghini! Terms & Conditions ("Conditions of Entry")
Start date: 26/06/18 at 10:00 am AEST
End date: 23/07/18 at 11:59 pm AEST
An entrant can enter the Promotion by completing any of the following during the Promotional Period:
a) Downloading the EZToken App available at the App Store or Google Play and registering for EZToken Rewards by providing their personal details (first name, surname, email, password);
b) Registering any EZToken Membership Card with any Participating Retailer; or
c) Registering for EZToken Rewards at any Participating Retailer by providing their personal details) (first name, surname, email, mobile).
Maximum of one (1) entry is permitted per person for completing registration in accordance with the above.
Each time an entrant makes a purchase at any EZToken Rewards Participating Retailer (“Qualifying Purchase”) during the Promotional Period and swipes and/or scans their EZToken Rewards Card/their membership barcode through the app or notifies the Participating Retailer of their membership details to earn EZToken they will gain one (1) additional entry into the draw. No minimum spend required.
Entry into this Promotion is automatically captured via the entrants EZToken App or EZToken member account.
The Game will take place at 12:00pm AEST on 1st August 2018 at EZTrade Holdings, Level 3/155 Queen St, Brisbane City QLD 4000. Winner must make their own way to and from the Game venue at their own cost. If the winner is unable to attend the Game they will forfeit their right to the prize.
The first valid drawn entrant in the draw (“Attendee”) will play the contingency game (“the Game”) for the chance to win up to AUD$1,000,000.
There will be one hundred (100) envelopes at the start of the Game, each numbered one (1) through to one hundred (100). One (1) envelope will contain winning symbol and the remaining ninety-nine (99) envelopes will contain non-winning symbols. The Attendee will be required to advise the Promoter of one (1) number. A representative of the Promoter will then select and open the envelope with the respective number selected by the Attendee. If there is any dispute as to the number selected by an Attendee, the Promoter’s decision in this regard will be final. If the Attendee is found to have breached any conditions for playing the Game or participating in this Promotion, he/she may be disqualified by the Promoter.
1/1 winning symbol from 100 envelopes ($1,000,000 Prize): If the Attendee selects the number correlating to the envelope containing the winning symbol, then the drawn Finalist in the Draw will win a Lamborghini to be awarded as cash - $1,000,000 AUD (“Major Prize”), subject to verification by the judges and Loss Adjustor.
0/1 winning symbols from 100 envelopes ($60,000): If the winner selects a number relating to an envelope, each containing non-winning symbols, then subject to verification by the judges and Loss Adjustor, then the drawn Finalist in the Major Draw will win Mercedes – to be awarded as cash $60,000 AUD Cash (“Consolation Prize”).
A Loss Adjustor must be present at the Major Draw & Game to ensure the Major Draw and Game is conducted as per these Terms and Conditions.
- If the Major Prize is selected, the Loss Adjuster removes all envelopes and takes them back for validation of the claim.
- If the Major Prize is not selected, the Loss Adjuster opens the Control envelope which reveals the number of the envelope that has the one winning message inside.
- The MC or Loss Adjuster then opens the winning envelope to show the guests that the $1,000,000 was in there and that the mechanic is fair and secure.
1. The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
2. The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
3. Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
4. Employees (and the immediate family members) of agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Participating Retailers, the Promoter, its distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
5. Additional reserve entries may be drawn in case an invalid entry on entrant is drawn.
6. If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the Promoter, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
7. The value of the prizes is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the prizes (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes after that date.
8. If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and/or specification.
9. No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion.
10. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
12. It is a condition of accepting the prize that a winner may be required to sign a legal release as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving a prize.
13. If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Conditions of Entry, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
14. Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
15. If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to State or Territory regulation.
16. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant's details (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding on each entrant and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
19. The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
20. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
21. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
Current Participating EZToken Rewards Retailers
Jackpot Dining Albert St
Jackpot Dining Elizabeth St
Jackpot Dining Toowong
Jackpot Dining Westend
Pharmily Streat Kitchen
Mum's Bakehouse Kedron
Mum's Bakehouse Birkdale
Camphill Artisan Bakehouse
Banyo Mai Hot Pie
Park Ridge Bakehouse
Mt ommaney Bakehouse
Brunswick Central Bakery
Fantasia Myer Centre
Fantasia Winter Garden
Fantasia Redbank Plains
Fantasia The Pines
Fantasia Garden City
Bombay manly west
Bombay Albany creek
Dizzy dukes redcliffe
Mumbai Blues Redcliffe
Metro Farmers Asian Supermarket
Hanaichi Winter Garden
Madtongsan Korean Restaurant
Madtongsan Market Square
Uncle John Bakehouse
7 PALACE YUMCHA RESTAURANT